Terms & Conditions
- Terms and Conditions: the general terms and conditions applicable to the Yoga Retreats organized by Beautiful Yoga and are additional to the Booking and Cancellation Policies.
- Booking form: The booking form of Beautiful Yoga provided has to be filled out and signed by the aspiring participant prior to the event.
- General Terms and Conditions: The general terms and conditions used by Beautiful Yoga, which have been provided prior to booking.
- Beautiful Yoga: Beautiful Yoga has its official seat at Nieuwe Achtergracht 67-1, 1018 WL, Amsterdam and is listed in the Trade Register under number 65711947.
- Participant: the person who attends or wishes to or is attending a Retreat.
- Price: the total price of a Retreat, including the Deposit.
- Retreat: a yoga retreat organized by Beautiful Yoga.
- Retreat Participant: a person who takes part in or wishes to take part in a yoga retreat organized by Beautiful Yoga.
- Teacher: the yoga teacher who has been contracted by Beautiful Yoga to teach yoga classes during the Retreat.
Scope of Application
- The General Terms and Conditions apply to all Retreats.
- By participating in an event of Beautiful Yoga participants agrees to the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions.
Payment and Price Changes
- Beautiful Yoga reserves the right to change the prices. Discounts offered on events after the participant completed his/her booking and payment make them no longer eligible for the specific discount.
- The schedule of the retreat is mentioned in the information document/on the website of the specific retreat. Beautiful Yoga reserves the right to change the schedule of the Retreat at any time before or during the retreat.
- Beautiful Yoga reserves the right to substitute the teacher on the Retreat or reschedule the event due to sickness or force majeure that causes the original teacher to not be available on the scheduled dates.
- Attending Retreats leaving belongings in the location that the event is held at, are at the participant’s own risk. Beautiful Yoga accepts no liability whatsoever for physical injury, loss or damage relating to a participant’s attending Retreats and leaving belongings at the event venue.
- Beautiful Yoga works exclusively with certified yoga teachers and always ensures high-quality yoga classes. Even so, a student always runs the risk of receiving an injury during a yoga class. By participating in a yoga event organized by Beautiful Yoga, the student accepts this risk of an injury.
- The Participant will never engage Beautiful Yoga, the Teachers, or any of the supporting staff, in legal proceedings relating to possible damages in whatever form, that may be the result of participation in the Retreat, as the case may be.
- Although we strive to only provide correct information on Beautiful Yoga’s website, we are not liable for any inaccuracy and no rights can be derived therefrom.
Governing Law and Dispute Settlement
- The General Terms and Conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
- Any disputes relating to the General Terms and Conditions, any participant’s attending Retreats organized by Beautiful Yoga are settled exclusively by the competent court in Amsterdam or any higher court.
Participation in Retreats and Registration Fee
- A Participant may participate in a Retreat after he or she has registered for it with Beautiful Yoga in advance and paid the full price. A place in the Retreat is guaranteed after Beautiful Yoga has received payment of the Price or the Deposit.
- For some Retreats, an “Early Bird Rate” applies. This reduced rate applies until the date and for the number of participants specified in the information/booking document/on the website. After this date and/or after reaching the maximum number of participants that this rate can apply to is reached, the normal rate, which is also specified in the information document/on the website, applies without exception.
Payments and Prices
- The Price of the Retreat can be found on Beautiful Yoga’s website and/or on the information document.
- Payments for a Retreat must be made before the event is held. Payments can be made via bank transfer or the payment options offered through the website.
- In the event of participation in a Retreat for the regular rate, the Deposit must be paid upon booking. The balance must be paid on the date mentioned in the information/booking document available of that specific retreat or as listed on the website.
Booking & Participation Policy
Early Bird Rate:
The early bird rate is only available for the number of registrations mentioned in the information document/on the website, paid in full and at once before the date mentioned in the information document/on the website.
To secure your retreat booking at the regular rate we require a €750 deposit and a balance payment by the date mentioned in the information/booking document. Bookings made after the due date for the balance payment need to be paid in full to secure your booking. The due date for the full payment differs per retreat.
If you wish, we can do our best to arrange someone to share a room with. In this case you will be required to book a double room for a single booking price. In case we find someone else to share with you, the reduced price will be refunded.
All registrants are required to inform Beautiful Yoga of any mental or physical disorders prior to registration for a retreat and may be advised to seek medical advice prior to travel. Please advise us of any allergies or special dietary needs you may have so they can be taken into consideration.
There will be no reimbursement for any classes missed or services not used. Furthermore, all registrants participate in the classes at their own risk and must employ their own judgment as to which movements, positions, and exercises are appropriate for their level of training and experience as well as mental stability.
Beautiful Yoga reserves the right to make changes in the schedule.
Pictures might be made during the retreat for promotional goals of future events.
Registrants will be held liable for any damage to the accommodation facilities. It is recommended that each registrant takes out an individual public liability insurance policy. All participants are required to have an international health insurance that also covers medical care and transport home if needed.
All participants are responsible for a travel insurance with enough coverage.
You can cancel your booking at any time and notification must be given to Beautiful Yoga in writing by sending an email to email@example.com.
Regardless of the reason for the cancellation no reimbursement of deposit is possible. Reimbursement of the full prices minus deposit is possible up to 10 weeks before the start of the retreat. We recommend you to get coverage through a travel insurance for these unforeseen circumstances.
Beautiful reserves the right to cancel the retreat if fewer than 6 participants have signed up up to 2 months before the start of the retreat. In such circumstances the participants will be informed promptly and all registration monies (including deposit) reimbursed. Any travel costs will not be reimbursed. Therefore, travel insurance is recommended.
Nieuwe Achtergracht 67-1
1018 WL Amsterdam
Phone: +31 643949249
Beautiful Yoga processes your personal data because you use our website and/or because you provide your contact details yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
When registering for one of our events:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Emergency contact person and their contact details
- Special dietary needs
- Medical needs relevant to your participation in the event
- Your yoga experience
No rights can be derived or claimed in any way from the content of the Beautiful Yoga website. Obvious errors, mistakes and typing errors do not bind us. Although the greatest possible care is exercised in the composition of the content of our website, there is a possibility that certain information (after some time) is outdated or not (no longer) correct. Beautiful Yoga is not liable for any damage that might result from the use of data from our website or social media platforms.